Turn to Your Livonia Chiropractor for Fibromyalgia Treatment
The Arbor Crossing Chiropractic Life Center, PLLC works closely with individuals suffering from back pain, neck pain, and fibromyalgia. Dr. Grant A. Schneider has helped thousands of patients over his career to better manage the impact that fibromyalgia has on their daily life. For those who have yet to choose a Livonia chiropractor for fibromyalgia treatment, come into our offices to learn more about how we can help you get back to the best quality of life possible.
How Can a Livonia Chiropractor Help with Fibromyalgia?
If you’ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, you may be dealing with chronic pain. This condition is one that impacts every facet of an individual’s life. In many ways, our Livonia chiropractor can help you. Chiropractic care can help you with many of the symptoms you feel as well as treat the underlying cause of your pain. When you work with our professionals, we may be able to provide you with help for:
- Back pain including low back pain
- Neck pain
- Leg cramping
- Overall wellbeing
- Reduced inflammation and discomfort
- Overall pain relief
Every patient’s needs are different, but our team will carefully craft a customized treatment that can help to reduce many of the difficulties you face on a day to day basis with fibromyalgia.
What Type of Chiropractic Care Can Help You?
Our chiropractic care is designed to focus on the whole person. We do this by providing you with access to a number of services and treatment options that may offer the pain relief you are seeking from fibromyalgia. Among the services that may help you with low back pain, neck pain, and general discomfort include the following:
- Spinal adjustments: We’ll work with you through chiropractic adjustments to realign your spine to reduce the pain signals moving to your brain. This process can help to give you relief from subluxations.
- Nutritional counseling: Fibromyalgia may improve when you begin to get healthy. Our nutritional counseling can help boost your energy, help with weight loss, and give you more control over the way you feel.
- Massage therapy: Many of our patients find massage therapy to be the ideal treatment for fibromyalgia because it helps to stimulate blood flow to areas where there is pain and discomfort. This can speed up the healing process and reduce inflammation.
- Exercise: We’ll talk about how specific types of stretches and exercise can actually help you with your fibromyalgia pain. We’ll create a customized treatment plan for you.
- Lifestyle advice: Let’s talk about how we can help you to see less pain by improving the lifestyle choices you make.
Each patient deserves a customized treatment plan and our team can often help through chiropractic adjustment and other services.
We’re here to find a treatment option that fits your needs. Our chiropractor in Livonia is available to discuss fibromyalgia and chiropractic care treatments that can help you to live a life with less pain and more mobility. Call us today at (734) 462-2262. We accept most health insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid!