At Arbor Crossing Chiropractic Life Center, we know that pain is always a symptom of a larger problem in the body. If you're in pain, you need a solution that tackles the source of this symptom instead of covering it up temporarily. Our Livonia chiropractor, Dr. Grant A. Schneider, has more than two decades of experience with all-natural pain management techniques. Whether your pain was caused by a sudden accident or years of tension and poor posture, chiropractic care could be the solution for you.
Our Chiropractor's Approach to Pain Relief in Livonia
Our Livonia chiropractor uses all-natural techniques to evaluate, diagnose, and treat each patient. When you come to us for pain relief in Livonia, you receive personalized, one-on-one care from our chiropractor and his team of holistic professionals. Our goal is to achieve permanent pain relief or improve and maintain an effective pain management regimen, and our techniques will depend on your specific symptoms and lifestyle.
For example, if you suffer from chronic headaches and neck pain because of tension in your upper body, your muscles need relief and relaxation in order to prevent further pain. Our chiropractor makes strategic, forceful adjustments to realign the spine, reduce inflammation and tension, and remove pressure on the nerves. We want to help improve your long-term posture, restore strength and flexibility, and prevent future pain.
Pain Management for Back Pain, Neck Pain, and Other Conditions
Pain comes in many forms, but spinal manipulations and other chiropractic care techniques are designed to treat specific sources and types of pain. We use personalized treatments to relieve pain caused by the following symptoms and conditions:
- Back Pain – Herniated discs, muscle spasms, work injuries, and pinched nerves are all common causes of back pain, so we will work with you to identify the location, severity, and complicating factors of your unique symptoms.
- Neck Pain – Whether your neck pain is a symptom of whiplash, repetitive injuries, or general anxiety, we will help reduce the tension or inflammation and relieve your pain, both immediately and long-term.
- Headaches – Migraines, tension headaches, cluster headaches, and other forms of head pain are often caused by muscle tension or mental stress.
- Sciatica – This nerve condition causes chronic, often debilitating pain in the lower back and legs as the sciatic nerve is pinched.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – We treat repetitive injuries caused by poor work conditions or repetitive sports-related stress, including this common nerve condition that affects the upper limbs.
- Fibromyalgia – If you live in constant pain because of this debilitating condition, we will help you find all-natural pain management options that don't leave your groggy or increase your risks.
Contact Our Chiropractor in Livonia Today!
Chiropractic adjustments restore alignment and proper circulation in the body, making it easier for damaged tissue to heal and taking the pressure off sensitive nerves. If you live with chronic pain, call us today at (734) 462-2262 to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor in Livonia