Neck Pain Relief with Our Chiropractor in Livonia, MI
If you live in the Livonia, Westland, Garden City, Plymouth or Canton areas, Arbor Crossing Chiropractic Life Center, PLC invites you to discover our neck pain relief options. Our Livonia chiropractor, Dr. Grant Schneider, uses a conservative, yet effective approach to reducing your neck pain. With over 2 decades of experience, Dr. Schneider has the education and practice to offer you alternative neck pain relief treatments. If you are tired of reaching for pain relievers and have been unable to reduce your pain, visit our chiropractor in Livonia to see and feel the difference from our holistic approach.
Pain Management with Our Livonia Chiropractor
Our Livonia chiropractor, Dr. Schneider, brings neck pain management to local residents. Dr. Schneider evaluates your condition to determine the reasons for your pain. Some neck pain causes include:
- Auto Accident Injuries- if you were hit suddenly from behind, your head may have been thrown forward and backward quickly. If you are experiencing neck pain from whiplash, our chiropractic care gently eases your pain and helps your body recover quickly. We also offer massage therapy to help restore muscular imbalances.
- Spinal Abnormalities- Dr. Schneider performs a spinal examine to determine if you are suffering from an abnormal spinal alignment such as scoliosis or kyphosis. Then, our Livonia chiropractor implements chiropractic adjustments to train your spine to remain in a healthier alignment and reduce your neck pain.
- Vertebrae Misalignments - if the vertebrae in your neck have shifted out of alignment, gentle chiropractic adjustments guide the vertebrae into place. Dr. Schneider adjusts your neck and back to eliminate neck pain and improve your overall posture. Plus, our health team shows you ways to keep your posture while you work, sit in front of a computer, sleep and exercise.
- Herniated Discs - the disc lies between the vertebrae and provides a cushion upon which the bones move. If the disc is damaged during an accident or through overuse, it may begin to ease out of the space between the vertebrae and begin to interfere with the nerves. As a result, you feel pain and possible muscle weakness in your neck. Our chiropractic care program uses gentle adjustments to reduce the pressure on the discs and nerves to eliminate your pain and allow your body to heal.
Visit Our Livonia Chiropractor Today!
Dr. Schneider and the wellness staff at Arbor Crossing Chiropractic Lifecenter, PLC, invite you to our center for natural, neck pain relief. We restore your body's balance through chiropractic adjustments, nutritional guidance, massage therapy and lifestyle support to alleviate your neck pain and begin your healing. You do not have to endure the frustration of neck pain. Our treatment options are effective and offer an immediate reduction in your symptoms. We also work to eliminate the cause of your pain so it does not return in the future. To schedule your initial consultation or for answers to your questions, please contact us today at (734) 462-2262.
Neck Pain FAQs in Livonia, MI
Neck pain is a condition majorly caused by the interference in the cervical disks and caused by numerous aspects. If you are suffering from chronic or acute neck pain, get in touch with our chiropractor for neck pain treatment in Livonia.
What are the Different Types of Neck Pain?
- Axial neck pain – Is caused by the staining of the muscle or even another soft tissue sprain. This is always known as the soft tissue pain and caused by muscle strain.
Radiculopathy - A nerve root compression due to the carrying of heavy loads also known as cervical radioculpathy. This can also cause pain in the arms and fatigue.
- Myelopathy – A pressure subjected on the spinal cord; a condition known as the spinal cord compression. The common symptoms are neck pain, leg pain, and arm weakness, walking problems or numbness.
What are The Common Causes of Neck Pain?
- Poor posture is one of the most prevalent aspects leading to neck pain.
- Texting on the phone is also a modern problem leading to neck pain among many phone users. This leads to the straining of the neck muscles
- Whiplash is a condition associated with the damage caused on the vertebral disks; it normally leads to dizziness and fatigue.
How Can I Prevent Neck Pain?
To prevent neck pain, adjust your computer monitor and desk to be ergonomic. Get in the habit of doing physical exercise to relax and strengthen your neck muscles. For intense phone users, use headphones so that you do not have to strain your neck so much.
Contact Us for More Information Today!
Our Livonia chiropractor focuses on curing the underlying cause of your neck pain to restore comfort back into your daily life. Visit our chiropractor for neck pain treatment and prevention in Livonia if you are tired of suffering from neck pain. We accept all forms of Medicaid.