Early treatment for your long-term injury recovery
Teenagers, especially athletes, often overdo it and get injured when participating in sports and physical exercise. Unlike older adults, your child's physical injury can usually be corrected with chiropractic treatment! Injured joints need motion to heal. Bring your child to our Livonia office for a free consultation!
Children's injuries we treat:
- Repetitive motion injury, such as pitching a baseball, football, and hockey contact
- Lower back pain and Hip pain
- Shoulder/Neck injuries
- Joint pain and swelling
- Swelling and spasm
- Sports injury
- Frame misalignment/ Lose range of motion
Conditions for parents to observe:
- High shoulder
- High hip
- Short leg
- Symmetry differences: head leans to right or left shoulder
- Child can’t turn head to left as much as to the right (or vice versa)
- Fussy child who doesn’t want to sleep or looks uncomfortable
Compassionate, knowledgeable geriatric chiropractic care
Your aging body requires a quality chiropractor with the expertise to provide gentle treatment. Dr. Schneider specializes in geriatric care, with a focus on the spine, neck, and back. Our conservative approach will manage your chronic pain and provide relief.
Count on Dr. Schneider's 22 years of expertise – and over 75,000 adjustments under his belt – to provide you with effective pain relief. At Arbor Crossing Chiropractic Life Center PLLC, we accept all forms of Medicare and an appointment is never necessary.