Arbor Crossing Chiropractic Lifecenter
Offering Holistic Chiropractic Care in Livonia, MI
Welcome to Arbor Crossing Chiropractic Life Center! We're your source for chiropractic care in Livonia, MI. Whether you're suffering from muscle pain or back pain in Livonia, we can help. Our medication-free, non-invasive techniques can help you get the relief you need.
Offering A Range of Services to Westland, Livonia, Plymouth and Canton
As your Westland and Livonia chiropractor, we provide the following services to our patients:
- Spinal adjustments - Our spinal adjustments can help our patients find relief from subluxations. By realigning the vertebrae of the spine, spinal adjustments can help people who suffer from back pain. This technique can also treat a variety of medical conditions, ranging from allergies to sciatica.
- Massage therapy - Massage therapy helps patients by improving blood flow to injured areas and loosening tight muscles. Massage therapy can help patients by speeding the healing process and relieving their pain. For patients who suffer from anxiety, massage therapy can also help relax and calm nerves.
- Lifestyle advice - Sometimes patients make decisions that lead to pain, discomfort or injury. We can help our patients make smarter, healthier choices. We do this by talking with our patients. Through casual conversation and structured discussion, our patients tell us about their ailments and discomfort. After making an assessment, we help our patients by making suggestions that can help them change their overall health.
- Stretches and exercises - We teach our patients how to perform stretches and exercises to help them improve their range of motion, develop better coordination and control, eliminate subluxations and improve their overall quality of life. We encourage our patients to perform their stretches and exercises both inside and outside the clinic, so they can speed their own healing process.
Treating a Range of Conditions
At Arbor Crossing Chiropractic Life Center, we treat a range of conditions, including:
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Car accident injuries
- Personal injuries
- And more!
Experience To Help You Heal
Dr. Grant has 29 years of experience and has performed over 125,000 adjustments. With this experience, Dr. Grant helps people to feel better and live better quality lives.